27.12.11

As The Year Ends...

I often get lonely making sounds, in my little room, whilst conjuring big dreams, in my little head. But I'm lucky enough to know a few people who get me out of my creative-person's-narcissistic-trance. These people create music that gets me soooooo excited - no sexy-time connotation intended - that I get all ADHD-like, and fail to concentrate on anything other than the new song taking form in my little head. In other words, they inspire and encourage me to shamelessly rant and philosophize through my music. So I've decided to dedicate my last posts of the year to my amazing music-making friends.

In no particular...well maybe. I kid. I kid.

INTRODUCING



She looks like a fun-time girl, right?  I could probably write an essay about her, but I don't want to. BUT, I'm advertising blogging about her, and in my world, that means I really, really, adore her. How About you check out her credentials? (See what I did there?)


No comments:

Post a Comment