15.8.11

As Li'l Kim Once Proclaimed...

I've been gone for a minute, now I'm back at the jump off on the blogger space (REMIX!).

During my habitual absence, a lot has happened in the world, in London...in my mind. I could attempt to discuss them, but...nah, I don't want to. What I do want to do is say thank you to both Hippy Daisies Diary and Black And Killing It for featuring a photo of HowAboutBeth and myself on their blogs. In case you can't be bothered to click on the links, here's the photo:

I know you are probably intrigued as to where this was taken? Well, HowAboutBeth and I were jammin' in my study, discussing Archimedes' principle, whilst sippin' on gin 'n' juice Earl Grey. Both aware of how dashing we looked in our attire, I called my good friend, and renowned photographer Julia Kennedy to my premises to capture the moment. True story!

No comments:

Post a Comment